While customers will most often see brand-new products on LTE Fix, we do occasionally offer deals on refurbished products.
What exactly does refurbished products entail?
Different companies and industries may have different types of “refurbished” products. Since the electronics industry does not have a firm, widely accepted definition of “refurbished”, its exact meaning may vary from one product to the next, or one company to the next. In various cases “refurbished” may be synonymous with “reconditioned”, “refreshed”, “repaired”, “re-certified”, or “like new”.
LTE Fix defines a refurbished product as any item that we decline to sell as new. However, all refurbished items have been fully tested and certified to comply with our highest standards of quality assurance.
A refurbished product may lack the original box or packaging, manuals and/or accessories, and/or may be classified as:
- A new, open box item, or
- Factory overruns (exceeding a specific required quantity), or
- Floor demos and/or used for testing, or
- Items that were returned to the manufacturer or vendor for various reasons, or
- Used items repaired and/or updated with newer assemblies or components, or
- Used items from equipment leaseback, trade-in or upgrade programs, or
- Leftover equipment sold by a downsized company to a 3rd party company.
Please note that a refurbished product may have minor cosmetic blemishes, scuffs and/or scratches and/or may or may not come packaged in manufacturer’s original packaging.
A PDF download (or web-link) for the product’s datasheet, user and/or installation manual is provided for all refurbished products when available.
Tested and Certified
All refurbished products offered through LTE Fix are thoroughly tested and certified by our technicians for quality assurance.
A refurbished certification label is appended to the product and/or packaging to identify the product, technician and date of certification.
All firmware, software and drivers, where applicable, are updated to the latest version available at time of testing.
Return Policy – Refurbished Products
LTE Fix Refurbished Products are backed by a 30-day limited warranty unless otherwise noted on the product detail page. We also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (i.e., if you received the incorrect item or the item is defective).
We strive to provide the best customer experience by offering quality products, both new and refurbished. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a refurbished product and/or you are having issues with its application, configuration or installation, we would like the opportunity to help resolve your issue, prior to returning an item.
Our goal to make your experience with LTE Fix as delightful as possible.
In the event you still wish to return your refurbished product, below are a few important details:
- To initiate the return process for an item, login to your account and select the return button from the menu. Feel free to contact use via phone or contact form on the website with any questions.
- LTE Fix will only accept returned merchandise with an RMA number attached to the return. An item without a RMA will not be accepted and its return will not be credited to the buyer.
- A refurbished product that is defective may be returned with 30-days from the date of purchase, unless, at time of purchase, buyer elected the extended warranty option for the product.
- LTE Fix reserves the right to either repair or replace a refurbished item that is found defective, or to issue the buyer a refund.
- Any item returned as defective that we determine to not be defective, a restocking fee of 15% will be charged to the buyer as well as all shipping charges related to the item’s return.
- All returned items must be include all parts and accessories that were included with the product at purchase. The item should be returned in its original manufacturer’s packaging when applicable.