The BOXe Medium provides outdoor protection for electronics in severe weather conditions.
The weatherproof outdoor medium sized enclosure includes the mounting kit, a RJ45 cable feed-through adapter, and enough compartment space for a router, access point or other PCB.
The cutout options on the bottom of the enclosure allows adding external antennas with ease.
Mounting hardware includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps which allows for easy installation and tilt adjustments as required by the application
- Special Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure Dedicated for Routers and PCB’s
- Highest Ingress Protection (EN 60529) IP67
- High Quality Construction
- Designed for All Weather Operation
- Min. Temperature: -40°C / -40°F
- Max. Temperature: 80°C / 176°F
- Dimensions: 270 x 270 x 75mm / 10.6 x 10.6 x 2.9″
- Weight: 1.2kg / 2.65lbs
(1) RJ45-FT feed-through adapter
(1) Mounting hardware kit (includes aluminum bracket and zinc galvanized U-bolt clamps and screw-pack)