Cradlepoint CBA850 Router Only (Refurbished)
This Cradlepoint CBA850 Router is ready for any Cradlepoint LP modem, and can also use many 4G LTE modems by Sierra Wireless and Telit via its 2x USB interfaces. The Cradlepoint CBA850 makes it very simple to manage multiple cellular modems as well as multiple SIM cards for each modem for fail-back and fail-over cellular connectivity.
Please refer to this TUTORIAL for an introduction to the CBA850 router–remote|external antenna and enclosure installations, powering options and routing functions.
Defining the industry standard for reliability in cellular routing, the cloud-managed ARC CBA850 empowers administrators to maximize infrastructure investments with a high-speed, automatic secondary path to access and control the network at remote locations when connectivity is lost or even if the primary router goes down.
The Cradlepoint ARC CBA850 is a turnkey networking solution for best-in-class 3G/4G/LTE fail-over that integrates seamlessly with existing network infrastructure. Using Enterprise Cloud Manager PRIME, the ARC CBA850 provides the ability to extend management capability to any primary router Out-of-Band without a static IP. Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimize cellular reception, this powerful solution reduces truck rolls, consolidates infrastructure, and maximizes up-time for businesses that require always-on connectivity.
Quick Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: This router may be located is the indoor or attic area where reception is optimal. It can then connected to a switch, Access Point, or another WiFi router via a Cat5e/6/7 Ethernet cable. It is also the perfect candidate to install inside one of our external WiFiX antennas and/or an enclosure. The CBA850 accommodates applications which need IP Pass-Through modem capabilities to connect (via Ethernet) to a new or preexisting network (i.e., router) as a simple drop-in solution. This router does NOT have WiFi and functions best when paired with a cellular modem to provide LTE high speed internet thru the WAN port on a WiFi router of choice.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G via internal USB slot, 1 external USB (view full compatibility chart)
- WiFi Standard: N/A
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 2 x GbE LAN
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, DC PoE adapter sold separately
- Size: 4.8″ x 4.8″ x 1.7″
- Cloud-managed for zero-touch deployment and intelligent management
- Out of Band Management
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports for simultaneous local management and IP Passthrough
- RJ45 serial console port for direct out-of-band management to connected devices
- Drop into existing network for a turnkey failover solution (Must add a compatible modem
- Remote management capabilities
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IPv6 support
- CBA850 Router
- 12VDC power adapter
NOTE: This listing does not include an integrated modem or LTE antennas.
NOTE: Cellular service providers may require activating a specific data plan to use on a cellular internet device. The carriers are constantly updating and/or modifying existing cellular plans. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to assure a compatible cellular plan is available prior to purchasing cellular related components. Due to the nature of our products we do not offer refunds or returns on any of our products. We do always offer support and like for like exchange on any product that does not function as the manufacturer intended. Please see our official return policy.